Ayers, Whitlow & Dressler

The Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation and Social Security Disability Group of Sellers, Ayers, Dortch and Lyons.

Free Case Consultations Home & Hospital Visits Available
Review Us

Submitting Medical Records to the Social Security Administration

The most common way of submitting records to the Social Security Administration in a disability claim is electronically. One of the primary jobs that an attorney has is to regularly supplement the medical evidence as you receive treatment during the pendency of your claim and special reports are issued by your treating physicians. It is our practice to provide copies of medical records submitted to our clients so they can see what the doctors are saying about their condition or limitations.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Get Answers

Have A Question? Call 704-594-4317 for a free case consultation or fill out the form below:

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy