Ayers, Whitlow & Dressler

The Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation and Social Security Disability Group of Sellers, Ayers, Dortch and Lyons.

Free Case Consultations Home & Hospital Visits Available
Review Us

Representative Payee

If you have a mental limitation that would affect your ability to handle your finances, the Administrative Law Judge or Social Security Administration may require that a Representative Payee be appointed. The Representative Payee would receive the check issued by SSA and is under an obligation to utilize the funds for your benefit. Sometimes a Representative Payee only serves for a period of time until the disabled person is able to independently manage their financial affairs.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Get Answers

Have A Question? Call 704-594-4317 for a free case consultation or fill out the form below:

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy