Nursing Home Negligence
Protect Your Loved One’s Health And Dignity
Residents of nursing homes and long-term care facilities in North Carolina have the right to expect care consistent with safety and health regulations overseen by the state. Too often, though, residents suffer emotional distress and physical injuries due to lack of attention by staff.
If you have a loved one in a nursing home in North Carolina and suspect negligence or misconduct may have resulted in an injury or abuse, please step up and talk with one of our personal injury attorneys. We are an experienced team of professionals with a strong record of recovering monetary damages on the part of nursing home abuse victims.
You may be worried about suing your loved one’s care providers. But by doing so and pursuing damages on their behalf, you are notifying the authorities that regulations are not being followed and further injuries will result.
Some common signs of possible nursing home negligence or abuse include:
- Bedsores and pressure ulcers
- Broken bones from falls when left unsupervised
- Dehydration and malnutrition from not following a dietary plan
- Medication errors
- Injuries suffered during transportation – loading and unloading
- Bruises on the body indicative of sexual or physical assault
- Mood changes due to emotional abuse resulting from abusive or threatening language
- Injuries suffered while wandering away from the site unsupervised
Contact Us Right Away